- The startup partners with community health organizations to deliver primary care, behavioral health and social services to Medicaid and low-income Medicare recipients.
- The Brief’s Big 7: Beyond borders, climate-risk adjusted, impact en las Americas, revenue-based blended finance, Agent of Impact Hiro Mizuno
- Follow the talent with ImpactAlpha’s weekly report on career moves, job openings, events and opportunities.
- Adjusting climate risk, housing rehab in Mexico, affordable housing for teachers, rural-revival investing, seeking inclusion alpha at Kresge Foundation
- Tijuana, Mexico-based Provive acquires abandoned homes, fixes them up, then helps families secure financing to buy them.
ImpactAlpha, April 11 – Investors’ portfolios may get a jolt from a sudden “repricing event” that recalibrates the risks of climate change, according to a new report from Mercer. In a sequel to its “Investing in a Time of Climate Change” report, the global consultancy suggests the market isn’t fully pricing the “physical risks” of
- Landed provides teachers with cash to make a down payment on a house, offering 10% of the asking price. Teachers have to come up with another 10%, and repay Landed 25% of the profits if and when they sell.