Last updated on May 23, 2018
Click on the links below to jump to each section:
- What Information Do We Collect and for What Purpose
- Sharing your Information
- Your Choices about Your Information
- Your Rights in Respect of your Personal Information if you are Resident in the EU and Switzerland
- How we Use and Protect Your Information
- Children’s Privacy
- Links to Other Websites and Services
- How to Contact Us
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND FOR WHAT PURPOSE.
The categories of information we collect can include:
- Information you provide to us directly: We may collect personal information such as a username, first and last name, location, phone number, e-mail address, photo, and payment information when you register for an ImpactAlpha account correspond with us, or otherwise provide us your information. In time, we may permit you to provide additional personal data in your profile.
- Information we collect from third parties: We may collect information about you from third party services. For example, we may receive information about you when you interact with our site through various social media, for example, by logging in through or liking us on Facebook or following us on Twitter. The data we receive is dependent upon your privacy settings with the social network. You should always review, and if necessary, adjust your privacy settings on such third-party websites and services before linking or connecting them to our website.
- Sharing Information. With your permission, we may collect email address or contact information of people you provide to us when you want to share our content or invite your friends and contacts to connect with our Service. In time, when we invite your friends to join the Service, we will include your name and photo to let them know that you are the person extending the invitation. After sending these invitations, we may also send reminder emails to your invitees on your behalf. We may send invitations or other promotional materials to these contacts.
We use this information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features of the Service. We may use this information to communicate with you, such as to send you email messages, and to follow up with you to offer information about our service (our “Service”) and your account. We may also send you emails or messages related to our website or Service (e.g., account verification, payment summaries, change or updates to features of the website). For more information about your communication preferences, see “Your Choices Regarding Your Information” below.