- Iroquois Valley is the latest firm to open up once-exclusive impact investments to everyday investors, who have had limited opportunities to make investments that leave a positive mark on the world.
- Featured: "Iroquois Valley Farmland’s direct public offering lets smaller investors get a share of ‘soil wealth’"
- Rockefeller Foundation wants to ensure Opportunity Zone investments in real estate and operating businesses deliver more than just tax-advantaged returns to investors.
- Investissement Québec led the firm’s $7.5 million ($10 million CAD) Series A.
The Lexington, Kentucky-based company’s non-toxic, refillable direct-to-consumer cleaning products cut down on packaging and transport.
- Tech startups, like Bangalore-based OkCredit, are rolling out products and services for long-neglected small businesses that employ 70% of emerging economy workers and account for 30% of emerging-market GDP.
- Featured: "Investments in sustainable aquaculture point to a greener 'blue economy'"