- Big Society Capital backed the fund with £13.7 million. Other investors in the fund include social investment firm Project Snowball, Merseyside Pension Fund, insurance firm QBE, family office Ceniarth and several charitable foundations.
- Appalachia’s post-coal economy, CalSTRS divvies up $750 million for sustainable investments, continuum for impact, impact-focused fintech
- The signals that the world is moving beyond coal are clear. What comes next in communities long-dependent on coal jobs and economic activity is less so.
ImpactAlpha, July 10 – At the Impact Management Project, we have been following Omidyar Network’s Beyond Trade-offs series with interest. The debate about whether creating impact requires a trade-off in financial risk and return has tended towards unhelpful confusion and controversy. So it is heartening to see leading investors engaging so creatively across multiple points
- CB Insights highlights growing demand for ESG and impact investing in its “2019 FinTech Trends To Watch.”
- The firm secured €1 million ($1.1 million) in working capital from the Dutch Good Growth Fund, a Dutch government fund managed by impact investment firm Triple Jump and PwC.
- The managers include Hermes Asset Management, Impax Asset Management and Schroders.