- The El Segundo, Calif.-based firm provides cloud-based electric vehicle charging solutions for businesses and organizations in the U.S.
- With the new funding, SolarHome will expand across Myanmar, and into Cambodia and Indonesia by the end of this year.
- The International Finance Corp. has committed $13 million to Capria Fund, which invests in both emerging market fund managers and their funds.
- We’re counting down the top five Returns on Investment episodes from 2018.
- The Nairobi-based startup makes solar-powered irrigation pumps and systems, which it sells on credit to small scale farmers. Its products start at $390
ENGIE’s investment in HomeBiogas fits into a growing portfolio of small-scale clean energy companies that focus on emerging markets
- The Gurgaon-based small business lender focuses on designing financial products for small business owners at the base of the economic pyramid