- “You don't have to be an art lover to invest in the creative economy,” says Callanan. “There are great deals happening there."
- Movie makers and video game producers have what mission-driven investors want: impact at scale.
Long-term investment and engagement strategies have enabled faith-based investors, many of whom have small portfolios, to get the ear of corporate behemoths like Walmart on urgent social issues.
- “Invest in what you know” is fine advice, as far as it goes. But a little creativity can take you places you don’t know yet.
- Featured: "Investing in the impact of powerful new voices in film and video games"
- On the eve of tonight’s debate in Houston among Democratic presidential contenders, some pundits said attacks on Warren as an anti-Wall Street crusader are helpful fodder for her campaign’s future advertising. But what if Warren’s policies are actually pro-business?
- Installing solar power capacity is one thing. Capturing it is another.
- The private equity firm's latest impact investment is a Boston-based software company that identifies labor market patterns and sell those insights to companies and educators.