- KawiSafi has invested $21 million in five companies, including d.light, a leading solar lantern and home-system provider
- "To put it bluntly, if you want investors, you have to present a revenue line," says Convergence's Joan Larrea.
- Institutional investors in Europe are expanding their Impact investing mandates and relaxing restrictions that had blocked the deployment of capital.
- “As a result of the charges of personal misconduct against Bill McGlashan, we have placed Mr. McGlashan on indefinite administrative leave effective immediately,” a TPG spokesperson said.
ImpactAlpha, March 28 – The bad news about the oceans has finally started to generate some good news for investors looking for investments in the blue economy. A growing recognition that oceans are in crisis – from global warming and acidification to plastics pollution and depleted fisheries to “dead zones” caused by chemical runoff from agriculture
- The Japanese life insurance company is backing clean tech investor Energy & Environment Investment (EEI)