- Orange Digital Ventures has backed U.K.-based fintech startup Aire’s $11 million Series B round
- “There are 200 million people with investable income in India, but only 20 million investors. The only way to bring the next 180 million on board is by making investing simple,” Groww’s Lalit Keshre told TechCrunch.
- Good Money exists among a growing field of retail financial services companies on a mission to reform banking and everyday investing for social and environmental good.
- The Zurich-based impact investor has launched a Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) bond fund for European investors
Nutmeg joins the ranks of other automated investment services like Betterment, Wealthify, Wealthsimple and Motif that have adapted their products to include social investments, and dedicated social investing platforms like Swell, OpenInvest, and Earthfolio.
- “In many cases, the emerging market companies have a clearer intention because they operate in countries where there are social issues and they have a social responsibility,” M&G’s John William Olsen said.