- CoPower’s investment was made through its retail green bond initiative, which allows everyday Canadians to invest in green bonds.
The London-based startup partners with employers to help employees contribute automatic savings and refinance debt.
- The two mutual funds form part of UBS Wealth Management’s sustainable investing offering that aims to help clients develop 100% sustainable investment portfolios.
- BlackRock’s new debt funds signal an expansion of ESG’s relevance and application to emerging markets investment opportunities.
- The startup caters to American workers who are looking for gig-work, whether because they can’t find full-time work, or because their full-time work pay isn’t enough.
- BlueOrchard has invested more than $5 billion in 350 financial institutions, which have supported more than 37 million emerging market micro- and small-business owners.
- The socially responsible auto-investment advisor raised its Series A round with QED Investors as its lead investor