Are you ready to help take ImpactAlpha to the next level?
ImpactAlpha is the leading source of impact investing news, a must-read for impact investors and entrepreneurs globally. Our team delivers high-quality editorial and sharp insights across channels, including The Brief daily newsletter, The Call, Returns on Investment podcast, ImpactAlpha.com and social media.
Subscription revenue from our passionate audience of Agents of Impact already have pushed ImpactAlpha past a crucial milestone for media startups: financial sustainability. Now we’re looking for a digital growth hacker to turbocharge subscription revenues so we can serve that community even better.
Recurring subscription revenues hold the future of independent media. More subscribers mean broader and deeper coverage of the transformation of finance around social and environmental value. More tools and features. More impact.
Our new Director of Growth will drive our subscription marketing to increase conversions and grow recurring revenues. If you’re a rising media executive this is an opportunity to show your stuff in one of the fastest-growing sectors of business and finance.
Be prepared to fine-tune our subscription funnel, optimize our ad spend and execute creative campaigns to convert our growing number of readers into paying subscribers – so ImpactAlpha can better serve the expanding community of Agents of Impact.
Ready to go? Please send a cover letter describing your career goals and vision, along with a resume, to [email protected] (subject line: Director of Growth).
- Increase subscriber conversion rates:
- Analyze, test and improve ImpactAlpha’s subscription funnel and conversion rates;
- Target user segments and cohorts;
- Optimize landing pages and streamline user journeys.
- Drive customer acquisition:
- Increase traffic and generate leads via SEO/SEM, email and social media;
- Optimize marketing spend and tactics with A/B split testing;
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns against goals, ROI, and KPIs (insights, traffic, leads and paid subscribers).
- 3+ years of online direct marketing with a track record of exponential growth;
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking based on best practices in online marketing and measurement, including analytics and tracking;
- Experience creating, executing and optimizing campaigns across paid platforms and email, including SEO/SEM, email, social media, etc. Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments;
- Team player and growth mindset.
- Salary and compensation commensurate with experience;
- Base + commissions tied to KPIs;
- Remote work options and flexible hours.