- The deal is Moody’s second recent acquisition focusing on sustainability data amid growing investor demand for transparency and more sustainable investing products.
- Since 2015, the Brooklyn Community Foundation has supported the growth of local, upstart nonprofits driving racial justice through its Incubator Project.
- If impact investments can indeed deliver alpha returns, or mitigate risks, or simply deliver better outcomes for beneficiaries, understanding the expected impact of an investment before it's made seems like a good idea.
ImpactAlpha, July 10 – At the Impact Management Project, we have been following Omidyar Network’s Beyond Trade-offs series with interest. The debate about whether creating impact requires a trade-off in financial risk and return has tended towards unhelpful confusion and controversy. So it is heartening to see leading investors engaging so creatively across multiple points
- SV Academy's selects students--"fellows"--for a 12-week program that prepares learners for tech sales jobs and provides ongoing mentorship
ImpactAlpha, June 26 – A decade from now, how will we know if Opportunity Zones actually helped people? That question is on the minds of community leaders and investors nationwide, from Alabama to the corridors of power in Washington and across the pages of business journals (including ImpactAlpha’s in-depth coverage). Even if new private investments flow
- A coalition of more than 70 organizations and Opportunity Zone investors are calling on Treasury to adopt a reporting framework for investments in designated Opportunity Zones.