- Repassa’s mission is to curb the textile industry’s environmental impact by helping divert used clothing from landfills.
Boring is exciting in the $3.8 trillion municipal bond market. Last month’s $61.4 million oversubscribed issue from the Industrial Development Authority of Pinal County, Arizona looked like a typical tax-exempt muni. But the bond, which is refinancing a biodigester that turns dairy cow manure and other waste into natural gas, is one of the capital
- Santiago-based non-profit Fundación Chile has invested $300,000 each in agtech startup Instacrops and logistics venture SimpliRoute
- Targeting, measuring and managing social impact can illuminate other investment factors as well.
- Some new tools generated by the cottage industry of global agencies and associations can help investors use impact analysis to manage risk, generate dealflow and spot opportunities.
- With all the capital investors have been pouring into the “alternative meat” sector, Beyond Meat has decided it’s time to test the (public) market.
- The company's seed round was led by Rosecliff Ventures and Collaborative Fund, and joined by Congruent Ventures, Third Prime Capital, Closed Loop Ventures, Bleu Capital, Gramercy Fund, and Ride Ventures.
- The investment, reportedly to the tune of several million dollars, was part of NDrip’s Series A round. It marks Bridges Israel’s second investment since July, when it backed tech startup Venn.