- Full Harvest allows farmers to post excess produce on its platform.
- The U.K.-based startup’s model is to use parametric, or “event-based” flooding parameters to cover small businesses located in flood-risk areas.
- The initiative has now backed 20 companies with $100,000 each, provided tailored technical assistance and delivered access to a dedicated network of investors.
- Gurgaon-based Shuttl’s plans to expand its network of 800 commuter shuttles, which currently operate on 150 set routes in the greater Delhi metro area and Jaipur.
- Hand Talk launched in 2012 to help nearly 10 million hearing-impaired Brazilians communicate more easily with Brazil’s official sign language, Libras.
Alaska’s supply chain was precarious even before melting permafrost and Arctic ice put the state on the front lines of climate change. The state’s vast scale—bigger than Texas, California, and Montana combined—has long presented unique challenges in delivering food, energy and vital services to remote regions sometimes only accessible by seaplane or dog sled. All
- The company developed a plant-based coating that prolongs the life of fruits and vegetables to combat the $2.6 trillion global food waste problem.