- Adobe Mezzanine Fund II has backed three ventures so far: renewable energy company HEG, education-focused startups IPETH and (most recently) Kuepa.
- News of the latest cohort comes as Techstars secured $42 million in equity financing to expand its global footprint.
- The funding round was backed by agribusiness venture capital firm SP Ventures and seed venture fund Capital Lab.
- Catalyzing “refugee-lens investing” stands out as a way to drive more durable solutions to these crises.
- Frubana raised the capital from Y Combinator and impact-focused Brazilian venture fund Monashees and several undisclosed investors.
ImpactAlpha, June 13 – Grupo Cimcorp, one of Brazil’s largest information technology service providers, lined up an undisclosed amount of financing to acquire a local software company. Blue like an Orange Sustainable Capital, the debt fund founded by former World Bank officials to finance the Sustainable Development Goals, provided $25 million of the total financing,
- The company has raised $12 million in Series A funding to support its expansion in Latin America, India and Kenya