- Mumbai-based education finance company Eduvanz's mission is to make skills and workforce training more accessible to India’s youth.
Branch, which enables mobile lending, has now secured $170 million from Visa, Foundation Capital, B Capital, Andreessen Horowitz, Formation 8 and Trinity Ventures.
- Aavishkaar disclosed in a statement that the exit yielded a 13.1x return on investment.
- New Street’s platform has been used to originate $4.3 million in loans since the company was founded in 2017.
The Bangalore-based startup has raised funding from Menterra, Milliways Venture, Artha Ventures, Rebright Partners and 3one4 for its farm services and software to connecting India’s small farmers to retailers.
- The Bangalore-based company is building robotic sensors and pesticide sprayers to better control chemical use on India’s small farms. Omnivore Partners, Blume Ventures, and BEENEXT backed its funding round.
- The small business lender specializes in small ticket loans. It has served more than 3000 kirana stores, electrical shops, garment sellers, pharmacies and other retailers in nine cities in three states in India.