- Insitor Impact Asia Fund, the Nilekani family office and several high net worth individuals' participation in Disha’s Series C round enabled Lok/Sarva’s exit.
ImpactAlpha, June 13 – Grupo Cimcorp, one of Brazil’s largest information technology service providers, lined up an undisclosed amount of financing to acquire a local software company. Blue like an Orange Sustainable Capital, the debt fund founded by former World Bank officials to finance the Sustainable Development Goals, provided $25 million of the total financing,
- A coalition of more than 70 organizations and Opportunity Zone investors are calling on Treasury to adopt a reporting framework for investments in designated Opportunity Zones.
- The goal is to promote "economic reconciliation" and help to keep wealth and capacity within indigenous communities, Raven’s Jeffrey Cyr said.
- The program is backed by the Bush Foundation, and run in partnership with Impact Hub and beer company Finnegan’s Brew, to support underrepresented social entrepreneurs in the area.
- The company has raised a $26 million Series B funding round led by venture capital firm Zeev Ventures
- London-based investment firm Atomico and Stockholm-based Northzone led the round.