- Living Cities has deployed $57 million into 33 transactions from two structured debt funds to drive outcomes for low-income people in America. A look at the biggest lessons from Living Cities’ 10 years of impact investing.
<< Back to Homepage
- "We’ve learned that Pay for Success is not the end in and of itself—it’s a means to the end of getting better outcomes for people."
- Living Cities’ Ellen Ward and Brinda Ganguly chart how Living Cities’ $37 million Blended Catalyst Fund is investing in racial justice. Ward and Ganguly share seven questions they now ask of every transaction.
- Entrepreneurial hubs around the country are rethinking how they attract and support a group of business founders they’ve historically overlooked and underserved: entrepreneurs of color.
- If we really want to re-invigorate the American economy and grow jobs, we need to understand why America’s fastest-growing populations, people of color, aren’t starting and growing companies.