- Laboratoria has trained more than 1,000 women to be ready to join Latin America’s digital workforce.
<< Back to Homepage
- Pomona Impact is making the case for impact investing in Central America one investment – and one fund – at a time.
- Hernán Fernández founded Angel Ventures as one of Mexico’s first angel networks a decade ago while completing his MBA at MIT. Now comprising 400 angel investors, the firm has invested in 21 companies from its first, $20 million venture fund and is raising and deploying a second fund.
- Since launching in 2011, the diabetes clinic chain has treated more than 20,000 patients, and has become the largest provider for diabetes and hypertension care in Mexico.
- “We’re trying to democratize the data information on the retail sector,” says Frogtek’s Montse Mora.
- Rodrigo Villar and New Ventures Mexico are waking up private investors to the next wave of innovation taking hold in Mexican and Latin American startups: the one tackling mounting social and environmental challenges.