- The 169-page Treasury document of proposed new rules for Opportunity Zones removes substantial obstacles for investments in local operating businesses.
- Conversations around Opportunity Zones have matured from what to how as deadlines loom for claiming full tax benefits.
- Sixty investors managing $350 billion in assets invested for impact formally adopted the principles on Friday and will have a year to disclose how their investment practices stack up.
ImpactAlpha, April 11 – Investors’ portfolios may get a jolt from a sudden “repricing event” that recalibrates the risks of climate change, according to a new report from Mercer. In a sequel to its “Investing in a Time of Climate Change” report, the global consultancy suggests the market isn’t fully pricing the “physical risks” of
- Investors still on the sidelines of impact investing are asking for the terms of participation in the growing market, says the Global Impact Investing Network, which released its “core characteristics of impact investing” as an answer.
- European institutional investors representing €12 trillion gathered in the Netherlands yesterday at Phenix Capital's fifth Impact Summit Europe to share strategies for optimizing – and scaling – impact.
- Institutional investors in Europe are expanding their Impact investing mandates and relaxing restrictions that had blocked the deployment of capital.