- To share its early learnings, Blue like an Orange is releasing its internal rating system, SDG Blue, which scores investments against the SDGs in much the same way Moody’s scores companies’ credit ratings.
- “We wanted to find a way to take the SDGs seriously and have a guide for how we select deals, diligence deals and how they move through our process,” says co-founder Suprotik Basu. “There’s a real temptation to back into the icon or the goal that makes sense, and that’s how you get to your SDG impact. That didn’t feel right to us.”
- On ImpactAlpha's latest Returns on Investment podcast, the roundtable regulars dug deep for year-end optimism in the face of confounding obstacles to progress.
- Cornerstone’s Access Impact Fund is a Nasdaq-listed mutual fund that for a minimum $1,000 investment offers access to sub-advisors looking for thematic investment in small-, medium- and large-cap companies across geographies.
ImpactAlpha, Nov. 27 – Even as Wall Street traders get ready to pop the Champagne corks on another year of record results, there are indicators that the bull market party won’t last forever. How impact investing will fare in the inevitable event of the next economic downturn is the topic of the most recent instalment of
ImpactAlpha, Nov. 14 –From Moline, Illinois, John Deere & Co. directs operations in 180 countries and nearly $40 billion a year in revenues. To grow, the farm equipment and agtech giant is pointing its considerable research and investment capacity toward climate-change solutions for farmers. “They’re thinking about the whole spectrum: if climate is changing, how does
- Now that big private equity players are spinning up impact funds left and right, the impact of the rest of their investments is getting a lot more scrutiny as well.