- The U.K.-based startup’s model is to use parametric, or “event-based” flooding parameters to cover small businesses located in flood-risk areas.
- The app-based bus company runs bus routes for individuals and companies in major Indian cities, including Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai and Hyderabad.
- America’s Pledge has collected up 10 immediate, nonfederal emissions reduction opportunities.
- The company has raised an $11 million Series C round led by OGCI Climate Investments
- Pipeline Angels, the network of more than 300 female angel investors, is recruiting U.S. and Puerto Rican accredited investors for its first investor bootcamp in San Juan, July 14-16.
- Green Investment Group North America’s first two projects include the completion of a 200-megawatt wind farm in Texas the launch of a solar development partnership called Candela Renewables.
It’s not easy to put a billion dollars to work for impact. So ImpactAlpha is taking a look at where big private equity firms are placing their bets, starting with our own dealflow and other coverage. (To dig deeper, we invite you to join our Agents of Impact Call No. 2, today, Thursday June 28, at