- ARM Pension has $1.8 billion in funds under management and reaches 700,000 people. Leapfrog did not disclose the amount of its investment.
- The loan from Community Housing Capital and Calvert Impact Capital will allow the nonprofit to restore 150 homes, removing blight, creating jobs and stabilizing communities.
- What’s next for SDG investing, breakthrough energy, Opportunity Zone mobilization, spreading sustainability.
- The BEV, with $1 billion in commitments from Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, Jack Ma, Mukesh Ambani, Richard Branson and others, announced its first two investments.
- Lessons of Abraaj, Meow Wolf’s creative expansion, inclusive Opportunity Zones, Best for the World companies
- Failure is still not a universally accepted positive among impact investors. Go figure.
The passage of the Investing in Opportunity Act created equal parts enthusiasm and anxiety. Now, worry has, at least in part, begun to shift toward a mobilization of resources, networks and identified best practices for effective community investment. The provision of last year’s U.S. tax bill lets investors defer and even reduce capital gains taxes by