- Bain Capital’s impact fund has invested an undisclosed amount to acquire two companies working in the in-home health sector
The annual Who’s Who of impact investing, hosted by Sir Ronald Cohen’s Global Social Impact Investment Steering Group, is convening for the fourth year. The GSG’s annual awards recognized individuals and organizations “radically reshaping how measurable impact on people and the planet is reflected in financial decision-making.” The U.S.-based family office Blue Haven Initiative was
- Impact investing principles are on their way. The challenge for the principle-makers will be to keep them broad enough to encourage wide participation, but “targeted enough to ensure that impact investors are actually demonstrating real, tangible, positive impact that justifies the use of the term," says Tim McGready, the chief investment officer of Christian Super.
- The company has decided with its investors to shut its doors and support sellers in migrating to Etsy
Rome, July 9 — They caught my eye as soon as I entered the hall for the Third Vatican Conference on Impact Investing, sitting in the third row and wearing light blue habits. At your typical financial conference, you don’t find nuns and bishops among the fund managers, investors and analysts. The sisters from the
- “People are so eager to share and have access to one another’s content, to move the field toward mainstream adoption and canonization," Kellogg’s Megan Kashner told ImpactAlpha.
- The path to trillions of dollars in impact investing assets under management runs through Asia.