- India’s aggressive shift to solar energy has attracted yet another private-equity player
A growing sense of urgency about the marine plastics crisis will likely expand opportunities for established companies and startups alike that have been working to find solutions to the problem.
- The Coller FAIRR Protein Producer Index grades 60 of the largest global animal protein companies on eight social, environmental and governance issues.
- FarmFolks Agro buys produce from smallholder farmers and distributes it to grocery retailers, offering reliable and more efficient market access to its farmer partners.
- The company’s early growth is particularly focused on the aquafeed market for fish farms.
- Oikocredit made two equity investments in startups in India in May.
- Horizons Ventures led Saildrone's Series B round and was joined by Capricorn's Technology Impact Fund, Lux Capital, Social Capital, and the Schmidt Family Foundation.