- Agents of Impact are descending on Antigua, Guatemala this week for the fifth Foro Latinoamericano de Inversión de Impacto Centroamérica y El Caribe.
- We’re deep into conference season, which has surfaced a raft of new impact investing tools, resources and reports.
“Creating Impact,” ImpactAlpha’s series on impact media, is sponsored by Upstart Co-Lab, a national collaboration disrupting how creativity is funded by connecting the $12 trillion of socially responsible and impact investing capital in the U.S. to the $804 billion U.S. creative economy. Talk about cultural capital. The Cook Inlet Tribal Council, looking for a way to
- Investissement Québec led the firm’s $7.5 million ($10 million CAD) Series A.
- “You don't have to be an art lover to invest in the creative economy,” says Callanan. “There are great deals happening there."
- Movie makers and video game producers have what mission-driven investors want: impact at scale.
- In part two of ImpactAlpha’s series on Appalachia’s post-coal future, three projects offer a potential roadmap for other communities looking to diversify away from coal.