- The biggest barriers to growth: a lack of investable deals and the need for more evidence of social and financial performance.
The Australian investment bank is in the market with an A$1 billion ($675 million) equity fundraising target for green infrastructure and renewable energy projects.
- The startup’s $3.5 million round was led by Main Sequence Ventures, the manager of CSIRO’s Innovation Fund.
- Christian Super’s Ross Piper said the acquisition “signals our continued commitment to the growth of the impact investment market.”
- A new Southeast Asia forestry fund launched by Australia-based New Forests includes a tranche aimed at impact investors with specific reforestation, biodiversity and community livelihood goals.
- The software supports more than 100 third-party measurement methodologies, which users can select and use, or they can develop and track their own metrics.
- The Impact Enterprise Fund began fundraising last year with a target of between US$7 million and $10 million to invest in domestic social businesses.