- A new Southeast Asia forestry fund launched by Australia-based New Forests includes a tranche aimed at impact investors with specific reforestation, biodiversity and community livelihood goals.
- The software supports more than 100 third-party measurement methodologies, which users can select and use, or they can develop and track their own metrics.
- The Impact Enterprise Fund began fundraising last year with a target of between US$7 million and $10 million to invest in domestic social businesses.
- Australia’s retirement fund for health and community industry employees is putting an additional A$40 million ($30.5 million) to its Social Impact Investment Trust.
- Atlanta-based Rubicon connects trash collectors to cities and businesses looking for garbage and recycling services.
- The fund... scores companies against the UN Sustainable Development
- Why it matters... It's another example of broadening access to impact investments
Inclusive Economy The Impact Enterprise Fund claims to be the first domestically-focused impact fund in New Zealand PC: New Ground Capital The Impact Enterprise Fund, a partnership between Ākina Foundation, New Ground Capital and Impact Ventures, has raised NZ$8 million ($5.8 million) to invest in local startups tackling issues in sustainable food production, agriculture, healthcare, clean energy,