- Solving malnutrition will require a significant capital infusion in a more local, more sustainable, global food system able to deliver more affordable healthy food. That’s a big opportunity for impact investors.
- Private equity investors seeking impact in emerging markets are grappling with risk on both fronts.
The Feelsgood Fund, Croatia's third venture capital fund, will invest in startups addressing financial inclusion, agriculture and farming, the circular economy, education and healthcare.
- "We believe that small and growing businesses are relevant to every single Sustainable Development Goal,” ANDE’s Randell Kempner told ImpactAlpha.
- Commitments to blended finance transactions have ebbed and flowed, but amount to only about $15 billion annually and a total of just $140 billion since 2006
- When the U.S. Development Finance Corp. opens its doors on Oct. 1, it will be equipped with new investment tools to support female fund managers in emerging markets.
- The big opportunity in frontier finance: solving large problems for large populations.