Website Schneider Electric
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for Impact and ESG Analyst to make a difference!
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
Schneider Electric Energy Access Asia (SEEAA) is a 20M€ impact investing vehicle, set up as a simplified joint-stock company with variable capital governed by French law.
Its main purpose is to contribute, specifically in Asia-Pacific and the world’s most disadvantaged communities, to Sustainable Development Goal 7 (SDG 7) – Ensure access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all – by financially supporting companies whose operations have an impact on SDG 7.
The applicant will contribute to the execution of the fund impact strategy by providing reliable data on the portfolio companies, their impact and ESG metrics and creating content to communicate on the same.
What will you do?
- Managing SEEA Asia’ ESMS (environment and social management system)
- Overseeing SEEA Asia’s portfolio on impact and ESG principles.
- Managing and improving SEEAA impact and E&S management system including Impact Tracker to consolidate and homogenize impact indicators across the portfolio
- Implementing follow-up processes with investee companies, including monitoring of quarterly performance and consolidating quarterly reports
- Maintaining and updating SERAF portfolio management tool
- Writing updates on each portfolio company to be presented during the Advisory Committees
Managing ESG and impact Due Diligences for the pipeline companies:
- Conducting research and analysis to evaluate ESG and impact performance and risks in line with SEEA Asia policies (E&S, Impact, KYC and tax)
- Contributing to the material sent to SEEA Asia Advisory Committee (more specifically writing the Impact and E&S sections)
- Working with the new portfolio companies to propose relevant impact metrics and agree on a quarterly report
Creating communication material on SEEA Asia’s impact
- Writing SEEAA Annual and Semi-Annual Report in collaboration with SEEA Asia team members
- Preparing SEEAA Impact report / contributing to impact investment practice Report (to be determined)
- Preparing communication material (Brief 1 or 2 pagers) for each portfolio companies and promoting the start-ups
• Updating SEEA Asia’s presentation deck wit new companies
• Filling in Investors’ sustainability/development reports (ex: EDFI, Norfund)
Contributing to SEEA Asia’s day to day operation and development
- Contributing to deal-flow generation (online research, events, networking and building long-term relationship with key stakeholders) and market research on the Southeast Asian and Indian markets
- Improving internal and external awareness about SEEA Asia, including creating relevant content to communicate on SEEA Asia activity and SEEAA’s portfolio companies’ activity;
What qualifications will make you successful?
- Bachelor Degree, preferably with a focus on Sustainability, Environment, Business, Accounting, Finance and/or Economics
- 2-3 years of practical experience in ESG / Impact Investing
- Possess analytical thinking and MS office skills
- Possess excellent communication and able to work autonomously
What’s in it for me?
- Global family leave
- Comprehensive medical coverage for employee and dependents
- Worldwide Employee Stock Ownership
- On-site gym
We are looking forward to welcoming you in our team!
To apply for this job please visit careers.se.com.