It is almost easier to list the private equity managers who are not getting into impact than it is to list those who are. After raising $2 billion for its first-ever impact fund, private equity manager TPG Growth is looking to raise a second Rise Fund, this time at $3 billion. We have come a
- Mumbai-based GoBolt makes software to help India’s growing on-demand logistics sector operate more efficiently
- Investors with tens of billions in assets have written an open letter to incoming General Electric Co. CEO Lawrence Culp making the case that he can turnaround the Boston-based firm’s ailing valuation by becoming a leader in the global transition to clean power and transportation.
- “Consumers expect it all: convenience, quality, values orientation, newness, and price,” notes a 2017 McKinsey fashion report.
- Incentiv is trying to help socially-minded organizations and projects connect to new funding streams.
- Swedish startup We aRe SpinDye has devised a water- and toxin-free textile dying process.
- The Indian telecom has jumpstarted India’s digital economy by connecting 212 million customers to speedy, dirt-cheap internet in just 22 months.