- The digital media company has grown rapidly since launching in 2014 by delivering lifestyle, tech and finance content geared towards black millenials.
- The Ken, a Bangalore-based online news company, publishes analytical business news from India on a subscription basis.
- “I look forward to re-launching it and bringing the people of Chicago an independent media outlet focused on amplifying diverse voices and content," said the Chicago hip-hop star.
- ImpactAlpha Editor David Bank's standard response... to the question of why he started ImpactAlpha and assigned himself to impact investing was...
- Let’s cover... impact investing like a real beat, on the hunch that it will eventually become one.
- The beat is here... In 'The Impact Alpha," his new column, Bank tells readers the challenge for the new ImpactAlpha is staying ahead on it.
- Investors include... the Open Society Foundations, Dutch family office Dreilinden, and impact investor and Guerrilla Foundation founder Antonis Schwarz...
Steven Brill, founder of The American Lawyer and Court TV, and Gordon Crovitz, former Wall Street Journal publisher, are launching a platform to review and rate 7,500 websites featuring news and articles in the US. “We will tell readers the Denver Post is a real newspaper and that the Denver Guardian exists only as a purveyor
Ninety percent of India’s 1.2 billion people read, write and speak only their native language, but the overwhelming majority of online content available to them is in English. Pratilipi allows users to self-publish books, essays and stories in eight Indian languages. More than 150,000 items have been published on the site by 22,000 users. “We started