- CoPower’s investment was made through its retail green bond initiative, which allows everyday Canadians to invest in green bonds.
- Insect farming companies have drawn hundreds of millions of dollars from investors to address demand for sustainable and rapidly made animal feed, particularly as global demand for protein rises.
- The C$189.5 billion pension fund is committing C$200 million in project financing to roll out smart energy storage systems across Ontario.
The FIFA World Cup is over. It was an exciting display of drama, talent, and endurance of football’s finest. But there is a big gap in the lives of hundreds of millions that needs to be filled until the Women’s World Cup next year and the next men’s tournament in 2022. So what if we
- Green Investment Group North America’s first two projects include the completion of a 200-megawatt wind farm in Texas the launch of a solar development partnership called Candela Renewables.
- The Bank of Montreal is committing to lending C$3 billion ($2.3 billion) to women-owned Canadian businesses.
- Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau called on France, Canada and other members of the G7 to build a better world, a message likely to resonate at MIT Solve this week.