- Tilapia is a low-carbon, efficient source of protein and is conducive to aquaculture operations, which have a potentially “transformational effect for the availability and affordability of locally produced protein,” said Dutch development bank FMO, which issued the loan.
- In a raft of recent reports, asset managers from giants like BlackRock and State Street to sustainability specialists Boston Common and Cornerstone Capital Group have shown that considering ESG can help reduce investors’ exposure to climate change, supply-chain disruptions, management scandals and other material risks.
- SustainVC Impact Fund II has a target fundraising goal of $25 million, half of which will be invested in women- and minority-owned businesses.
- Over the years, the Kellogg-Morgan Stanley Sustainable Investment Challenge has spawned funds such as Blue Forest Conservation and Fresh Coast Capital.
ImpactAlpha, April 11 – Investors’ portfolios may get a jolt from a sudden “repricing event” that recalibrates the risks of climate change, according to a new report from Mercer. In a sequel to its “Investing in a Time of Climate Change” report, the global consultancy suggests the market isn’t fully pricing the “physical risks” of
- "To put it bluntly, if you want investors, you have to present a revenue line," says Convergence's Joan Larrea.
- With climate change hard upon us, startups are aiming to scale techniques to suck tons of carbon out of the atmosphere