- Insitor Impact Asia Fund, the Nilekani family office and several high net worth individuals' participation in Disha’s Series C round enabled Lok/Sarva’s exit.
- In its first year, according to the Overseas Private Investment Corp., which financed the bond with the Netri Foundation, the institute screened 50,000 patients and conducted 2,300 surgeries
ImpactAlpha, June 12 – Impact Fitness, the first investment of the Bain Capital Double Impact Fund, is now the $390 million fund’s first exit. Morgan Stanley Capital Partners acquired the stakes of Bain and Bridges Bridges Fund Management, marking the first exit as well for Bridges’ U.S. Sustainable Growth Fund. Impact Fitness, a franchisee of Planet
- Médecins de Nuit, or MDN, launched in 2011 to offer services to patients dealing with chronic health issues.
- The company provides affordable dental services regardless of patients’ insurance status or income-level.
- The story of the fund, now called the Evercare Health Fund, wraps together not one, but two private equity scandals.
- Investment Funds for Health in Africa, along with ELMA Philanthropies and non-profit health access group PharmAccess, backed CarePay’s funding round.