As part of ImpactAlpha’s What Next series with the Global Impact Investing Network, we put out a call for ideas to shift investor behavior and drive systemic changes in finance.
Part two of the responses to our call for ways to shift investor mindsets and behavior and drive systemic changes.
More than two dozen Agents of Impact responded to our call for ways to shift investor mindsets and behavior and drive systemic changes.
In the fourth installment in ImpactAlpha’s What’s Next series, in collaboration with the Global Impact Investing Network, Amit Bouri lays out three ways “to build a broad social mandate for a sustainable financial system” and “begin to transform the outdated systems underpinning our global economy.”
- With this year’s uprisings, stakeholders put capitalism on notice. In 2020 they’re taking it back.
- The big lesson from Matt Stoller’s book: the way our economy and politics works is not just natural law, created in a vacuum. It’s real policies, created by real people.
- Agents of Impact are brimming with ideas for policies to catalyze impact investing, judging from the strong response to ImpactAlpha’s call for suggestions as part of our What’s Next series with the Global Impact Investing Network.
- In the latest in ImpactAlpha’s What’s Next series, the CEO of the Global Impact Investing Network opens up a public policy discussion and invites Agents of Impact to weigh in.
- Chicago-based hardware lab mHUB is launching a new fund with the goal of inspiring new manufacturing opportunities in the state through startup innovation.
- In part two of ImpactAlpha’s series on Appalachia’s post-coal future, three projects offer a potential roadmap for other communities looking to diversify away from coal.