- The good news is that, in the aggregate, data shows that accelerators are good investments. The caveat: these benefits vary wildly across programs.
- Once ‘Next Gens’ who want to shift more of their family assets into impact investing master the basics of sourcing, diligencing and structuring deals, they may face a tougher challenge: “How do I convince my parents?”
- Catalyzing “refugee-lens investing” stands out as a way to drive more durable solutions to these crises.
- To help maximize outcomes through blended finance, say the trio, “We must match the solutions we design carefully to the problems we need to solve, and then execute them well.”
ImpactAlpha, June 26 – A decade from now, how will we know if Opportunity Zones actually helped people? That question is on the minds of community leaders and investors nationwide, from Alabama to the corridors of power in Washington and across the pages of business journals (including ImpactAlpha’s in-depth coverage). Even if new private investments flow
- Ceniarth director Greg Neichin pens an ImpactAlpha guest post on why Ceniarth is dissatisfied with existing measurement approaches, and why it’s backing (and a client of) new measurement firm 60 Decibels co-led by Sasha Dichter and Tom Adams.
- "It only makes sense for companies, industries, and individuals relying on healthy reefs for income to invest in them," writes Coral Vita's Gator Halpern.