ImpactAlpha has compiled from trusted sources a partial (alphabetical) list of organizations providing food, shelter, medical care and relocation assistance for the people of Ukraine.
- CARE. Distribution of food, hygiene kits, cash assistance and psychosocial support is CARE’s mission.
- Daar Charitable Foundation. The foundation’s Stand with Ukraine fund provides partners with nonprofits on the ground and created a volunteer corps to help distribute donations.
- Direct Relief. Direct Relief works directly with Ukraine’s Ministry of Health and deploys urgently needed medical relief.
- Doctors without Borders. Médicins Sans Frontières provides surgical care, emergency medicine, and mental health support for displaced people.
- Nova Ukraine. Refugees and citizens who have remained in the war zone depend on Nova Ukraine for emergency services.
- Operation USA. Operation USA offers on-the-ground support to refugees in Poland and neighboring countries.
- Razom Emergency Response. Razom Emergency Response provides critical medical supplies to Ukrainians. Check out their detailed “wish list” at the link.
- 100% Life. One of Ukraine’s largest patient’s organizations, 100% Life provides medical assistance to Ukrainians in or near the war zone and Ukrainians living with chronic diseases such as HIV, tuberculosis and hepatitis.
- Voices of Children Foundation. More than 50 psychologists provide psychosocial support to children Voices of Children Foundation also provides evacuation assistance.
- World Central Kitchen. World Central Kitchen’s José Andrés and #ChefsforUkraine have served millions of meals in Ukraine, Poland, Romania, Moldova and Hungary.
Before you donate, the Federal Trade Commission recommends that you check out an organization’s charity rating by visiting Charity Navigator or BBB Wise Giving Alliance. Learn other ways to protect yourself from fundraising scams at the FTC website.