The women-led startup, whose name means “healing” in Arabic, directs customers’ prescription orders to nearby pharmacies for direct delivery directly to customers.
Khazna is offers mobile and online bank accounts and salary advances to Egypt's 20 million underbanked.
- Not enough money for promising ventures. Too much money flowing to a few companies. Both statements are true for impact-oriented small and growing businesses in emerging markets.
- The controversial Future Investment Initiative in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia is full of legacy investment firms now trotting out impact investment products.
- Faith-based investing is not only on the rise, it’s on the cutting edge.
- Venn offers a “neighborhood platform” to connect residents to co-living and public spaces, social resources, classes and events.
- The InsuResilience Investment Fund is backing Agritask with a $6 million investment to help the company build out tools for agriculture insurance and expand outreach to small-scale farmers.