Website Allianz Global Investors
Join us. Let’s care for tomorrow.
At Allianz Global Investors our people enjoy motivating, fulfilling careers. If you are looking for a fast-paced working environment, you are resolved to cultivate and expand your talents and relish a challenge, then join us now!
We are committed to giving our people – experienced and energetic professionals alike – the opportunities and experiences they seek to thrive and gain personal fulfilment. We will work with you to craft your own career, develop your personal growth, and align your achievements with your ambitions.
We are looking for you! We are currently hiring a forward-thinking and results-oriented Intern – Sustainability and Impact Investing (f/m/d). This position should ideally be based in our Munich office, it could be as a second option in the Frankfurt am Main office.
What you do:
AllianzGI has set up a Sustainability and Impact Investing team which, among others. The team has a dedicated Business Manager (based in Munich) who you would be supporting in the day-to-day activities but also for project, ad-hoc initiatives, presentation preparations.
With 45+ dedicated Sustainability professionals and over 200 sustainability- and impact-focused products, AllianzGI offers a broad range of strategies according to our clients’ values and sustainability preferences. The team has established last year an internal platform as the central hub for all external and proprietary ESG data which allows all our Investment professionals to access, analyze and incorporate ESG aspects into their investment decisions.
In this context and with the growth of activities we have experienced an increase in events and tasks for which we need support from a motivated intern. You will be an integral part of the team and would support the team with the following:
- Support in preparing and organizing various internal and external meetings, be it with Allianz Group or internal AllianzGI stakeholders
- Working with the Business Manager on automating and rendering internal processes more efficient
- Working with the Business Manager on updating and expanding relevant process documents for the team
- Preparing specific parts of PowerPoint presentations for internal and external purposes
- Working with the Business Manager on ad-hoc initiatives e.g. gathering input for complexity assessments on new sustainable investment approaches, analysing impact of new processes on the internal value chain etc.
What you bring:
- You are enrolled in an accredited college or university studying toward a Bachelor‘s or Master‘s degree in Economics or related fields
- You are highly interested in the fund industry and in the Sustainable and Impact Investing area, interest and knowledge in Private Markets are a plus
- You are proficient in MS-Office (Word, Excel as well as PowerPoint) and have a strong interest or some affinity in process automation and the implementation of digital solutions (databases, workflow tools,etc.)
- You have gathered first professional experiences in the context of internships
- You are fluent in English, knowledge of German and/or French would be an advantage
- You have strong analytical skills, a high level of accuracy and keen attention to details
- You are an excellent team player with good communication skills and a self-reliant working style
What we offer:
- Flexible working from home (hybrid model/ flexible working hours)
- Mental health and wellbeing programs (EGYM Wellpass)
- Mobility solutions (Subvention Jobticket, Deutschlandticket etc.)
- Canteen subsidy
- Corporate Benefits
- … and so much more!
To apply for this job please visit careers.allianz.com.