- Featured: "Faith-based investors build direct-investment pipelines to finance climate action"
- With too few climate-focused institutional investment funds, faith-based organizations are addressing the climate crisis with direct investing, blended finance and capacity building.
- Each year between 2012 and 2018 “impact tech” startups have financially outperformed Techstars’ total portfolio.
“We believe hanging on to fossil fuel assets is a financial risk,” explained University of California chief investment officer and treasurer Jagdeep Singh Bachher and UC Board of Regents’ Investments Committee chair Richard Sherman in an op-ed in the LA Times.
- MPOWER fits among a small cohort of organizations developing student-centric models to finance education.
- Iroquois Valley is the latest firm to open up once-exclusive impact investments to everyday investors, who have had limited opportunities to make investments that leave a positive mark on the world.
- Featured: "Iroquois Valley Farmland’s direct public offering lets smaller investors get a share of ‘soil wealth’"