- By boosting the financial health of utilities and making it more economically viable for them to connect low income households to water service, CityTaps hopes to remove a barrier to water investors who may have traditionally been hesitant to back utilities as a way to address the UN’s Sustainable Development Goal 6 for water and sanitation.
<span id="mce_marker" data-mce-type="bookmark"></span><span id="__caret">_</span><br data-mce-bogus="1">
- Played right, we’ll be writing the story of how global capital blew past the “clean-trillion” goal for annual low-carbon investments, just as solar and wind energy capacity has already blown past best-case scenarios of only a few years ago.
- On ImpactAlpha's latest Returns on Investment podcast, the roundtable regulars dug deep for year-end optimism in the face of confounding obstacles to progress.
- By reshaping markets and transforming systems, catalytic investors are bridging not only capital gaps, but conceptual gaps about what may be possible.
- "We have set out to infuse an impact-first ethic across the entirety of our portfolio, reshaping how both our private foundation and unrestricted family office assets are deployed," writes Ceniarth's Greg Neichin.
- Not enough money for promising ventures. Too much money flowing to a few companies. Both statements are true for impact-oriented small and growing businesses in emerging markets.