- Entrepreneurs are uprooting long-held assumptions and beliefs in emerging markets to deliver critical services that enable economic growth and resilience.
Editor’s note: This post is sponsored by Palladium Group. ImpactAlpha is a media partner of the Palladium Positive Impact Summit in New York, June 25. Join Palladium’s Eduardo Tugendhat for practical tools to implement inclusive growth strategies. Register today and receive 10% off with code IMPACTALPHA10. ImpactAlpha, May 14 – The dirty secret across impact investing,
- SafeBoda has developed a boda ride hailing app and requires drivers on its platform to go through a safety training program that includes driver safety, first aid, bike maintenance and customer care. Drivers and passengers must both wear helmets.
- The company has 500 clients, including UPS, PayPal, and Vodafone, and has facilitated more than 25,000 job appointments since launching in 2016.
- Prudential’s 80/20 rule for institutional investors, tech’ing up India shops, Virginia’s creative economy, career moves and openings
- In Episode Three, Prudential's Ommeed Sathe discusses how the insurance giant is incorporating impact strategies within the norms and constraints faced by institutional investors.
- Virginia Community Capital’s loan was made to enable Oakwood Arts to acquire and renovate the church property.