- Cornerstone’s Access Impact Fund is a Nasdaq-listed mutual fund that for a minimum $1,000 investment offers access to sub-advisors looking for thematic investment in small-, medium- and large-cap companies across geographies.
- Double feature: "Harlem Capital raises $40 million to ‘change the face of entrepreneurship’" and "Cornerstone Capital seeks to prove active managers can deliver impact in public equities (podcast)"
- The venture firm is the latest to seek an edge by backing entrepreneurs often overlooked by traditional venture capital.
- By not fully addressing climate change, India’s financial markets are missing an opportunity to become a centre for the greatest risk management system the planet has ever known, says Tata Trusts' Shloka Nath.
Singapore’s Impact Investment Exchange helped ATEC raise the equity financing, which was led by French energy company ENGIE's impact fund.
- Featured: "Catalyzing finance for climate action in India: A Q&A with Tata Trusts’ Shloka Nath"
ImpactAlpha, Nov. 27 – Even as Wall Street traders get ready to pop the Champagne corks on another year of record results, there are indicators that the bull market party won’t last forever. How impact investing will fare in the inevitable event of the next economic downturn is the topic of the most recent instalment of