- Pyramid Group’s products currently reach about four million people, half of whom are part of the continent’s emerging consumer class.
- The Brief’s Big 7: Going exponential, impact product pipeline, agent of the week, off-grid energy uplift, one foundation’s journey
- ImpactAlpha’s European tour, Generation’s disruptive charts, open-kimono impact portfolio, lending to entrepreneurs of color
- Climate change and inequality are getting worse as the technologies to solve them are getting better. Something’s got to give.
The foundation, with the help of Caprock Group, has shared an unusually transparent case study that illuminates the real challenges of impact portfolio construction: asset allocation, liquidity, benchmarks, manager selection, impact measurement and more.
- The funding includes program-related investments and grants from the Kresge and ECMC foundations.
- The fund, which lends to minority entrepreneurs, was launched by JPMorgan in 2015 in partnership the Kellogg Foundation and Detroit Development Fund.