The London-based startup partners with employers to help employees contribute automatic savings and refinance debt.
The center opened at the end of August featuring an organic product market, commercial kitchen, cafe, urban farm, community meeting space and rental space for local organizations, and outdoor classrooms.
- The Brief’s Big 6: Rising reGeneration, small-business opportunity zones, accelerating founder diversity, first principles
- The Backstage Accelerator is launching in four cities: Los Angeles, Philadelphia, and London
- Opportunity fund for Main Streets, solar-powered WiFi, tipping point 2020, rush to judgment on impact investors
- The Emergent Fund will focus on business development as a pathway to economic revitalization in the U.S. Southeast.
- The U.S. Impact Investing Alliance today wrote Secretary Mnuchin to urge the Treasury Department to make collection of basic opportunity fund data and metrics a priority as they roll out proposed regulations for opportunity zones.