- It’s time for a much broader range of investors to step up and build — and fund — the right tools for the big jobs ahead.
- 17 National Advisory Boards… are now educating countries and regions about impact investing, promoting the field and developing policy recommendations.
- Swedish pension fund AP1 has prodded BlackRock to create an emerging-markets equity fund that takes impact into account without compromising on financial return.
- Income sharing agreement Lumni has serviced almost 10,000 agreements in Colombia, Mexico, Peru, Chile and the U.S.
- The U.K. government is providing 28 million pounds to 10 projects. Local authorities will contribute a combined 83 million pounds.
- The World Bank and Credit Suisse said they would partner on disruptive technologies for development.
Greetings, ImpactAlpha readers! Double Feature: ImpactAlpha Originals Foundations start to “go big” in impact investing. Where do foundation presidents go to exchange their strategies for moving more capital to mission? The biennial conference of Mission Investors Exchange next week in Chicago will convene dozens of foundation presidents representing tens of billions of philanthropic capital. Some foundations