- JPMorgan Chase’s decision to cease lending to private operators of prisons and immigrant detention centers is an example of how social risks related to human rights are increasingly treated as a “material” risk.
- Artists want to make art, not produce quarterly financial forecasting documents. But often they find themselves having to be both artist and chief financial officer, creative innovator and building manager.
- The company's Series B was backed by energy-focused investment firm Energize Ventures, impact investor SYSTEMIQ, and insurance firms QBE, Mitsui MS&AD and Nephila.
- The new venture will help Ola ramp up its electric vehicles fleet by partnering with equipment and battery manufacturers.
Swedish investment fund Blue AB and Walton Family-backed Luna backed the round.
- Investing in China's low-carbon transition, farmer financing in India, alt-consumer credit in Chile, six ideas for mobilizing climate finance
- With a half-billion dollar fund and more than a dozen investments, the U.S.-China Green Fund has quietly executed the first stage in its strategy for accelerating China’s transition to a low-carbon economy.