- Roughly half of returning World War II veterans and 40% of Korean War vets started their own ventures. Since 9/11, less than 5% have pursued their own ventures.
The Portuguese aquaculture company is wants to make bivalve farming a bigger part of the sustainable protein discussion.
- From the unlikely perch of the Dicastery for Promoting Integral Human Development, which was formed in 2017, Turkson has seized impact investing as a lever for human development.
- The Week’s Agents of Impact: The Vatican's Cardinal Peter Turkson.
- “If there is an end of year tax package, I expect (Opportunity Zones) to be a major piece of it,” tweeted Lettieri.
- Featured: "Investor wake-up call: Global climate financing fell 11% last year"
- “It’s all about the stories,” said Jussi Nykänen of Finland’s FIM Impact Investing. “I’m here to hear about the lessons others are learning.”