Portfolio Manager

Guest Author

..

  • Full Time
  • London
  • £34,507-£37,958 + £3,285 USD / Year

Website UnLtd

About UnLtd

UnLtd is the leading provider of support to social entrepreneurs in the UK and offers the largest such network in the world. Our mission is to find social entrepreneurs with bold solutions to today’s challenges. Through funding and support, we help them to realise their potential and creating lasting change.

If there is any aspect of viewing this document that is not appropriate to your user needs, then please contact [email protected] and provide details to see what we can do.

About the role

We are a vibrant, ambitious, and complex organisation, keen to continuously learn and grow so that we can better support social entrepreneurs. In doing so, we want to better align our work around the needs of our Social Entrepreneurs to help them maximise their impact.

As a Portfolio Manager, you will spend 20% of your time monitoring and managing the performance of the existing UnLtd investment portfolio and the remaining 80% spent delivering portfolio management and pipeline development activities for our latest fund, The Growth Impact Fund. This game-changing fund focuses on increasing access to investment for underrepresented founders, with lived experience, tackling inequality in the UK and was launched in 2022 in partnership with Big Issue Invest, UnLtd and Shift.

Within the Growth Impact Fund, you will be responsible for working with the Portfolio and Investment team to deliver a grant funded programme for pre-and post-investment consultancy support, helping ventures to get ready for the due diligence process and providing wrap around advisory services after an investment has been made.

You will have the opportunity to learn from colleagues and consultants, building your knowledge of social entrepreneur support.

Please see the Job Description below for more information.

Interested? Here’s how to apply

We need to know a bit about you, your experience and what you can bring to UnLtd.

You can submit a CV + supporting statement (up to 2 pages). We’d love you to tell us:
•    About you – your skills, experience and personal qualities;
•    Why you’re interested in the role and what you hope to get out of it.

The main thing is you can demonstrate you have skills and experience (Lived or learned) that relate to what we have said we are looking for.

We particularly welcome applications from people with disabilities, Black, Asian, or Minority Ethnic backgrounds, LGBTQIA and from different socio-economic and educational backgrounds.

• Application Closing Date:   Midnight on Monday 12th February 2024
• First round of interviews:   Monday 19th February 2024 (online, via MS Teams)
• Final interviews:                   Monday 26th February 2024 (AM) & Tuesday 27th February 2024 (PM), (online, via MS Teams)

UnLtd is committed to offering employment opportunities for people with criminal convictions. As a result, we will only ask you about any criminal convictions at initial offer stage. Your information will be treated fairly and confidentially and will not automatically exclude you from the role that you have applied for.

To apply for this job please visit www.jobtrain.co.uk.