Founded in 2003, ThomasLloyd is an independent impact investment solutions provider, advisor and asset manager. With an established track record as a renewable energy investment manager in emerging and developing Asia, ThomasLloyd aims to apply a robust, socially, and environmentally responsible investment approach geared towards reducing carbon emissions and improving economic prospects, while reducing investment risk through diversification across countries, sectors and technologies. Headquartered in Zurich, the company has global presence with offices across Europe, Asia and North America.
Our employees are connected through our shared purpose to make a real impact. Our high-performing, dedicated and inclusive teams are vital to our success, working in a collaborative manner in a supportive environment. Together we tackle challenging and exciting projects and work towards our vision of delivering positive change to the world.
Aligned to our accelerated growth plan and further diversification of our infrastructure investment portfolio, you will have a unique opportunity to become a core senior member of the investment team and play a key role in executing on our innovative strategy. You will drive and be responsible for origination, evaluation, due diligence and closing of investment opportunities. You will lead the execution of new investments from origination through to exit and collaborate closely with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure adherence with internal and external policies, governance and regulatory frameworks.
This role will be based in London with regular travel as required.
- Originate / source new investment opportunities.
- Lead the preparation of relevant internal documentation including investment committee papers and valuation reports.
- Lead the execution of new investment opportunities.
- Maintain a strong industry network and working relationships.
- Maintain role in portfolio investments from start to finish.
- Identify, quantify and be accountable for impact outcomes.
- Directly manage, guide and mentor a team of investment professionals.
- Support fund raising efforts.
- Exemplify a culture of investment excellence, openness and teamwork.
- Act with the highest ethical standards and transparency while helping hold others accountable to these values.
Your Experience & Qualifications
- 15-20 years of direct investment experience within Renewable Energy or the Infrastructure investing environment.
- Demonstrable track record in sourcing and leading investment transactions.
- Existing experience of investing in Emerging Markets preferred.
- Excellent technical skills and ability to independently lead investment deals.
- Robust understanding of regulation in markets under coverage.
- Strong ability to lead and motivate investment teams.
Your Personal Attributes & Competencies
- Personal credibility
- Critical thinker
- Detail oriented
Being passionate, curious, agile and courageous are values that we embrace every day to guide our behaviours and decisions, helping us achieve our vision – to deliver positive change to the world as the leading global impact-driven financial institution.
Equal Employment Opportunities
ThomasLloyd is an equal opportunity employer and we provide equal opportunities to all existing employees and applicants. We are proud of our diverse backgrounds inclusive of race/ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, social and educational background. At ThomasLloyd everyone contributes something unique and distinct, which helps us to make a positive impact on the world we share.
Are you ready to make a real impact?
Get to know us better by following us on LinkedIn and visiting our careers page section on our website.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.