Website The Investment Integration Project
About the job
The Investment Integration Project (TIIP) is seeking a highly motivated and results-driven Commission-Based Salesperson to join our dynamic team. As a salesperson, you will play a crucial role in driving the growth and success of our Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform by acquiring new subscribers. This contract position offers a commission-based compensation structure, providing the opportunity to earn income based on your sales performance. If you are passionate about technology, care about making the world a better place, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and excel at building relationships, this role is an ideal fit for you.
The target clients for this product are asset owners (pension funds, endowments, foundations, family offices, sovereign wealth funds, insurance/reinsurance firms, etc.) or asset managers (public equity, private equity, fixed income, venture capital, etc.) interested in enhancing their impact, sustainable or responsible investing policies, programs and products.
Please submit your resume or CV and a cover letter detailing your relevant sales experience to [email protected], Candidates should share why they believe they are the right fit for this commission-based sales role in the cover-letter. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further evaluation.
1. Sales Acquisition: Identify, prospect, and engage potential clients to generate new leads and subscribers for our SaaS platform. Utilize various methods such as cold calling, networking, email campaigns, and social media to reach out to target customers.
2. Customer Consultation: Understand the needs and pain points of potential clients, and effectively communicate how our SaaS platform can address their specific requirements. Conduct product demonstrations and presentations to showcase the benefits and features of the software platform.
3. Relationship Building: Cultivate strong, long-lasting relationships with prospects and clients to foster trust and loyalty. Provide exceptional customer service and support to enhance customer satisfaction and retention.
4. Sales Pipeline Management: Maintain an organized and up-to-date sales pipeline, track leads, prospects, and sales activities using CRM tools. Continuously follow up with leads to ensure progress through the sales funnel.
5. Sales Targets: Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets and KPIs. Strive to achieve personal and team revenue goals to contribute to the overall success of the company.
6. Market Research: Stay up-to-date with industry trends, market developments, and competitor activities. Use this knowledge to fine-tune sales strategies and positioning of the SaaS platform.
7. Collaboration: Work closely with the marketing and product teams to align sales efforts with promotional campaigns, product enhancements, and new feature launches.
8. Sales Reporting: Provide regular sales reports and updates to the leadership team. Present insights, challenges, and proposed solutions to improve sales performance.
1. Sales Experience: Proven track record in B2B sales, preferably in the software or technology industry. Previous experience in selling SaaS subscriptions to investors will be required.
2. Communication Skills: Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to articulate technical concepts clearly and persuasively to potential clients.
3. Customer-Centric Approach: Strong customer orientation with the ability to understand customer needs and provide tailored solutions.
4. Negotiation Skills: Effective negotiation skills to close deals and handle objections.
5. Self-Motivation: Demonstrated self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
6. Tech-Savvy: Comfortable with technology and SaaS platforms. Quick to learn and adapt to new tools and systems.
7. Investment-Savvy: Demonstrated experience and expertise in investing, preferably with institutional investors.
8. Organization and Time Management: Highly organized, with the ability to manage multiple leads and prioritize tasks effectively.
9. Positive Attitude: A positive and proactive mindset, even in the face of challenges.
This position offers a commission-based compensation structure with no cap on earnings. In addition to the commission, there may be opportunities for bonuses or incentives based on meeting or exceeding sales targets.
About SAIL, the SaaS platform for 21st Century Investors:
The SAIL platform is a subscription-based service that provides users with the tools and support needed for developing a system-level investing strategy, an advanced form of sustainable and impact investing.
Key features of the SAIL platform include:
- Launchpad: The Launchpad is a first-of-its-kind, web-based, plug-and-play solution that guides investors in developing system-level investing approaches. It provides a framework to decide which systemic issues to focus on and which tactics and strategies to deploy. Launchpad outlines a 6-step process for investors to engage in system-level investing and integrate system-level investing into conventional activities like RFPs, Statements of Investment Beliefs, targeted investment programs, shareholder engagement activities, and manager due diligence. It also guides investors on how to leverage advanced techniques specifically designed to achieve influence at a system-level.
- Benchmark: Benchmark is a market intelligence gathering tool to advance understanding of a given investor’s system-level investing approach and allow comparison across practice dimensions along conventional, sustainable, and advanced system-level investing techniques. The tool reduced search costs, aids in investors in determining which managers are doing well, who is doing better and who is improving. It also simplifies and automates the process of asset manager selection and monitoring. This searchable database of investor profiles is a powerful tool for managing managers that any good governance board or strong fiduciary should understand in an evolving world.
- Community of Practice (CoPractice): The Community of Practice (CoPractice) provides *the* clearinghouse of information and support related to system-level investing. The CoPractice also provides a forum for connecting investors with their peers to exchange ideas, lessons learned and raise issues and questions via a dedicated Slack Community, investor cohorts and regular events and convenings.
The Investment Integration Project (TIIP) mission is to help investors understand how healthy social, environmental, and financial systems can benefit their portfolios. TIIP provides consulting services, applied research, and a turnkey solution (SAIL) that supports investors’ pursuit of system-level investing, an advanced approach to sustainable and impact investing that focuses on managing systemic risks and investing in solutions to systemic problems. For more information, visit https://www.tiiproject.com.
TIIP is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.