About the job
About Temasek Trust
Temasek Trust, established by Temasek Holdings, is a steward of philanthropic assets, advocate of sustainability, and catalyst of positive impact. It provides governance and financial oversight of endowments for an ecosystem of entities focused on the common purpose of building better for every generation by protecting the planet, uplifting communities, connecting people, and advancing capabilities. Temasek Trust aims to promote philanthropy as a force for good, by forging new pathways for philanthropy and impact investing with like-minded partners.
Co-Axis is a digital marketplace for catalytic capital targeted at accredited philanthropists, family offices, foundations, development finance institutions (DFIs), and other financiers looking to accelerate impact. Led by Temasek Trust, DBS Foundation, and other industry partners, it aims to support and scale global impact opportunities by connecting impact start-ups and projects with like-minded funders who share a commitment to addressing social and environmental challenges.
Manager/Senior Manager, Co-Axis
Reporting to: Director
Other Key Relationships: Temasek; Centre for Impact Investing & Practices; Philanthropy Asia Alliance; UNDP; Ecosystem builders in philanthropy and impact investing space
- Identify and source pipeline high quality impact projects (ventures, social enterprises, non-profits) to be featured on the platform
- Support screening and assessment of impact projects to ensure compliance and quality
- Support relationship management with key stakeholders including partners, regulators, funders, and project owners
- Support development of platform, e.g., business and product strategy based on user experience / feedback (including e.g., value added services), licensing and compliance requirements, partnership discussions
- Enable research which can lead to greater awareness and adoption of impact standards and tools
- Organise discussions which bring about better understanding of ecosystem building challenges and opportunities, and explore initiatives to address these challenges and opportunities
- Support team members where required, including conducting research or performing administrative duties
- Support broader Temasek Trust impact and philanthropy initiatives
KEY ATTRIBUTES & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree(s) in business administration, finance, economics, accounting, public policy or environmental studies, engineering, technology, or computer science
- 2-6 years of working experience, preferably in technology companies / startups, would be an advantage.
- Good understanding of Sustainable Development Goals, philanthropy, and impact investing principles and standards
- Able to work independently, and yet be a good team player in a small, dynamic team
- Good analytical and communication skills, able to put together ideas, write, listen and persuade
- Good numerical skills, able to perform quantitative analysis
- Proven ability to develop good working relationships with internal and external stakeholders and be a collaborative team-player.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.