Website Matrix Renewables
About the job
Matrix Renewables is a renewable energy platform that was founded by global alternative asset
manager TPG through its impact investing platform, TPG Rise, in 2020. Headquartered in Madrid,
Matrix Renewables focuses on developing, constructing and being long-term owners of
renewable energy assets.
Matrix Renewables’ current portfolio is comprised of 12.2 GW (operational, under construction,
ready to build, under development) of renewable energy projects and storage across North
America, Europe and Latin America.
TPG Rise is a $17 billion impact investing platform focused on investing in and supporting the
growth of world-class businesses that deliver positive and measurable social and environmental
TPG is a leading global alternative asset investment firm with offices in Austin, Beijing, Boston,
Dallas, Fort Worth, Hong Kong, Houston, London, Luxembourg, Melbourne, Moscow, Mumbai,
New York, San Francisco, Seoul, Singapore, and Washington D.C. TPG’s investment platforms
span a wide range of asset classes, including private equity, growth equity, impact.
Based at the Madrid headquarters, the Accounting Analyst at Matrix Renewables will be a key member of the finance team.
Key activities and responsibilities:
- Collect all sales and purchase invoices, match them against valid PO and seek authorization from the relevant area manager through Dokuflex platform.
- Manage multiple bank accounts, downloading bank statements and proof of payment when needed
- Provide monthly supporting documentation to the local accounting teams so that they can draft the month end package.
- Perform preliminary reviews of the month end pack of all companies.
- Support in the preparation of monthly financial statements.
- Support financing team on project financing.
- Support in group audits and Due Diligence processes.
- Ad Hoc admin duties when required.
- Highly organized and a can-do attitude is a must
- Excellent analytical and synthesis skills, high attention to details
- Strong computer skills, competent using Microsoft Office Package (Excel , Word and PowerPoint)
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment, agility to adapt to changes
- Diversity & ethical behavior
- Excellent communication and team building skills are required
Experience, Knowledge & Qualifications:
- At least 1 year of relevant experience, ideally within the Renewable Energy sector.
- Relevant degree in Business Administration, Economics or equivalent.
- Fluent in English and Spanish
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.