Website Impactable Investment Group
About the job
Job Title: Investment Analyst – Impact Investing
At Impactable Investment Group, we are committed to harnessing the power of investments for positive impact. We assist asset owners, fiduciaries, and institutions in developing and scaling impact investments, promoting a sustainable and socially responsible financial ecosystem. Our focus is on aligning financial objectives with Environmental and Social standards to create impactful investment solutions that deliver competitive financial returns, alongside positive environmental and social outcomes. As we expand, we invite individuals like you to join our journey of creating a better future through impactful investments.
We are seeking a dedicated Investment Analyst to join our team. You will be an integral part of our mission to foster impactful investment practices. Working closely with experienced professionals in our start-up environment, you will have a unique opportunity to delve into the world of impact investing and contribute to our growth and success.
- Assist in crafting investment memos and presentations for both internal and external stakeholders
- Conduct thorough research on potential investment opportunities and execute due diligence on prospective investments.
- Collaborate on the development and maintenance of financial models to evaluate investment options and monitor portfolio performance.
- Actively engage in team meetings and contribute insights to discussions related to impact investing strategies.
- Provide support to team members by assisting with ad-hoc tasks as required.
- A recent graduate with a degree in finance, economics, business, or maths
- Demonstrated interest in investing – ideally impact investing – or sustainable finance
- Ideally has private market, impact and/or fund investment experience
- Proficient in quantitative analysis, with the ability to swiftly interpret financial data
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Exceptional attention to detail and adeptness at multitasking in a dynamic environment
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office programmes, especially Excel
- Within commuting distance of Guildford, Surrey, UK and able to join for in-person meetings as required
Term: Full-time, subject to an initial 3-month probationary period
To apply, please submit:
- A Cover Letter *
- Your CV
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis and so we advise applying as early as possible.
* Please note that due the the volume of applications we receive, CVs not accompanied with a Cover Letter will not be considered. You can submit a Cover Letter via LinkedIn by uploading it with your CV.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.